Sandi is blogging from the WhistleStop Cafe kitchen. It's all about good home cooking; food, family and fun. Thousands of posts . . .

~In the south and around the world.



Friday, October 09, 2009

A day at the pumpkin patch


Nicole has the most beautiful cooking blog called Pinch my Salt. She has posted a whole collection of Pumpkin Recipes. They are each so wonderful~ sweet and sour grilled pumpkin, muffins, pancakes... the list goes on.
I decided to add my own list of pumpkin recipes.
Pumkpin Cheddar Soup

Pumpkin Soup

Pumpkin Ravioli with Sage Butter

Pumpkin Pie

Now I'm off to the pumpkin patch for a little more inspiration.

Y'all enjoy!

Sandi

7 comments:

Lori Lynn said...

Have fun at the patch!
I am intrigued by pumpkin cheddar soup...
LL

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

I am with Lori Lynn! And isnt that the cutest name for a cooking blog?

Carole said...

I'm microwaving a pumpkin right now and you've inspired me to make soup with it. I'm usually to lazy and just eat it with cheese....yummy!

Barbara said...

I think I might try a recipe or two. Have fun at the pumpkin patch.

Barbara

Pearl Maple said...

Pumpkin and cheddar has me curious too. Pumpkins were never much fun when i was growing up but there is a whole brave new world of pumpkin dishs to try these days and thanks for sharing yours.

Sandi McBride said...

I adore Pumpkin...especially pie...I used splenda with my baking and it turns out well. Can't wait to taste the new crop of pumpkins!
Sandi

Char said...

pumpkin bread and muffins are my favs!

Related Posts with Thumbnails