Sandi is blogging from the WhistleStop Cafe kitchen. It's all about good home cooking; food, family and fun. Thousands of posts . . .

~In the south and around the world.



Monday, October 12, 2009

Blue me away!

Paula at Half Baked blue me away with this challenge. The challenge is to find 7 blue things that will help to define my world. It was a challenge... but here they are~

My happy blue teapot! The utensil caddy was a find at a garden shop, it was to pretty for dirt!

Second would be my favorite room in the house. I have kept my sunroom blue and yellow... even when blue wasn't so cool.This is a blue sky that is leading to places far away... my idea of fun!

Indigo~ there is no wonder how they came up with the name for one of our favorite condos on the Gulf Coast.
Nothing makes me happier than the blue Alabama sky~ driving around in a VW bug with the top down.
You know you have a food blog when the color of the plate is as important as the cupcake.
Gorgonzola... blue cheese that is creamy and savory. Here in a fondue with pears, apples, cauliflower and bread.
This is my favorite piece of potery from Tuscany... that brings back happy memories.
Again, the challenge is to find seven blue things in your home, life, community, whatever; and give us a little show and tell into your world~ then tag 7 other bloggers.
I can't wait to see your blues! I am passing this on to...
Follow My Bliss with Barb
Char's Ramblin's
Leigh from Bloggeritaville
CindyRuth's Baked Alaska
Good luck Y'all!
Sandi

12 comments:

Char said...

oh my!! I will definitely take this one up as a challenge.

beautiful shots

kayerj said...

Blue makes me happy

I'm feeling blue right now :)

bluetiful post.

j said...

Those were great blue items! Your sunroom looks cheery and bright.

Carol Murdock said...

Sandi, I love that blue tea kettle! Your gorgeous Sun Room makes me want to turn the dogroom BACK into a Sun Room! I also love the idea behind the utinsel pot! :)

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

What fun! I am sure you can guess at least one of mine will match one of yours. I loved your blues! How can be blue with such blue 'round you? Love it! I am in. I will let you know when I have it up.

Mari said...

Thanks for thinking of me. This looks like fun! I'll start looking for blue!

Sandi @the WhistleStop Cafe said...

Fun! I'm glad y'all are willing to play along. I would have been very blue if you didn't want to play.

Carol~ any room that is called the dog room is a needed space
Leigh~ I am guessing your blue WON'T be orange and blue :-)

Tea said...

Love your sun room! And that pottery from Tuscany!!

tea

Tricia said...

What a fun post, I love your blue teapot!

Palma said...

I'm on it! So far, besides sky and pool I have found zero blue items in my house! Ok, I can stretch it to some ceramics. This will be a challenge! Monday we shall see what I come up with!

Sandi @the WhistleStop Cafe said...

Tea and T =TT LoL!
Palma~ I knew that would be a stretch for you. Nothing blue in your house. I immediately thought of a something blue very close to you. I bet you'll see them. :-)

Baked Alaska said...

Sandi-I'll eventually get around to this, but it's going to have to wait until at least next week. I've got a busy tomorrow and then I'm going to Portland to visit a friend for the weekend. Plus I've got to really think about this one-I have almost no blue in my house.

Related Posts with Thumbnails