Sandi is blogging from the WhistleStop Cafe kitchen. It's all about good home cooking; food, family and fun. Thousands of posts . . .

~In the south and around the world.



Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Anthropology 101

No... I have not gone on to Medical School.





But I have been studying a little Anthropology 101.

I love Anthropologie... just a stroll around the store and I saw so many things that I had to whip out my camera.

The colors

The patterns

The textures

The whole image!

Forgive my poor photos... but I was trying to be discreet with my phone.

Now I'd better get busy with those knitting needles.

Y'all enjoy!

Sandi

10 comments:

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

LOve it, no bad pictures there.

lululu said...

i'm a big fan too!
feel so good by just looking at their displays, and flipping through their catalogues.

Sandi @the WhistleStop Cafe said...

Leigh~ he pics were the best I could snap with my phone.
LuLuLu~ their catalogs are always fun.

Char said...

oh....i saw so many inspirations there - the globe, the bicycle....love that store

Meals by Misty said...

Just so happens to be one of my favorites!

nanny said...

Love the pictures and the store. It is so hard to resist their candles too. My favorite part of the store is the kitchen section...

Chef E said...

Yep I love that store, and should ask for gift certificate for x-mas from mom in law...she is good about those things...gosh can you believe it is time to shop for that already, Yikes!

christina said...

love, love this post!

barb cabot said...

Ha Ha you fooled me. Anthropologie/anthropolgy...nice one. Love that store too!

Unknown said...

Your phone pictures are better than my camera pictures! The tour was terrific. Thanks. You have an award waiting for you here:
http://diningwithdebbie.blogspot.com/2009/10/over-top-award-and-hazelnut-and.html#

Related Posts with Thumbnails