Sandi is blogging from the WhistleStop Cafe kitchen. It's all about good home cooking; food, family and fun. Thousands of posts . . .

~In the south and around the world.



Saturday, September 05, 2015

PhotoHunt ~ Toes

The PhotoHunt today is 'Toes'

I think you could say that I have Traveling Toes . . .

Lots of pictures of my toes on the go . . .

Toms are my favorite traveling shoes ~ except for the time that only rain boots would do.

Toes in the sand. . .

It's a way to take my picture without a selfie stick

When you travel alone, it is a way to remember where you've been.

Even for a Southern girl at the Vatican.
Check for all the other Toe Photos on The Saturday PhotoHunt
Happy Hunting y'all~
Sandi

1 comment:

Manish Batra said...

Hey, very nice site. I came across this on Google, and I am stoked that I did. I will definitely be coming back here more often. Wish I could add to the conversation and bring a bit more to the table, but am just taking in as much info as I can at the moment. Thanks for sharing.
Golden Motor Wheelchair

Keep Posting:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails