Sandi is blogging from the WhistleStop Cafe kitchen. It's all about good home cooking; food, family and fun. Thousands of posts . . .

~In the south and around the world.



Monday, October 26, 2009

Fresh links~

On my side bar, I have saved my favorite links...not sausage links. These are the bloggers I can always count on for fun and excitement.
One of the advantages of Blogger is that those blogs show with a thumbprint photo (usually the first one in the post) I Love seeing these change day to day! These fancier new blogs don't share a photo... but I have kept some of them as well.

Imagine my joy when over the weekend I found these posts...
More Than Burnt Toast posted a recipe for Nutella Swirled Poundcake~ be still my heart! Imagine a piece of this with a cup of coffee.
Lori Lynn at Taste with The Eyes made a special Vanilla Bean Panna Cotta with Pomegranates for a big party she hosted.
In the Kayotic Kitchen, Kay posted a recipe and beautiful photos for Tortellini with Mascarpone and Walnuts.

Thanks y'all, for making me smile!

Sandi

2 comments:

Lori Lynn said...

Oh, thank you Sandi, for making me smile!

What a neat surprise to be linked (not sausage) on your blog. As time goes by it continues to be a pleasure to read your blog and hear about your travels and recipes. I hope our paths cross one day in the not so distant future...

Lori Lynn

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

I am most honored to see I made th elist! Thank you sweet friend, for your friendhsip and smiles!
and recipes. which makes me smile.

Related Posts with Thumbnails