Sandi is blogging from the WhistleStop Cafe kitchen. It's all about good home cooking; food, family and fun. Thousands of posts . . .

~In the south and around the world.



Saturday, October 17, 2009

Photohunt ~free

The photohunt for this week is 'free'.
I wanted to show off a photo editing software that is free.

PhotoScape is an online user friendly software that helps even people like ME edit photos.
and make paintings
and change colorings
and improve on perfection.
Happy hunting y'all,
Sandi

9 comments:

Annie said...

Very cool! I'm happy to learn about PhotoScape.

Have a great weekend!

candi said...

I love PhotoScape. I've been using it for a long time now.

kayerj said...

don't you love photo editing software for dummies? I use "picnik". If you want to wander down my road I’m home.

marta said...

I just started using Photoscape on my little netbook it is great. And you did a wonderful job at improving on perfection. Isn't it wonderful when you find fun and useful software?

Have a great weekend.

Mari said...

I haven't heard of PhotoScape. Thanks for the tip!

Brenda Pruitt said...

I recently found Photoscape! Does some delightful things!
Brenda

debra@dustjacket said...

Oh great tip, looks fab.
xxx

rdl said...

Great!! and thanks for the info.

Carole said...

I love photoscape and have asked fellow blogger if they wanted me to send them the link but they never seemed that interested. Weird huh?
I can't stop using it.
.....Love all the food....making me hungry!
xxx....Carole

Related Posts with Thumbnails