Sandi is blogging from the WhistleStop Cafe kitchen. It's all about good home cooking; food, family and fun. Thousands of posts . . .

~In the south and around the world.



Thursday, October 08, 2009

Reuse and recycle

Have you ever spent time reading the Target bag?
There are lots of uses for leftover grocery bags. I try to be a good green grocer and bring my reusable bags with me... but now I don't feel so bad.
How do y'all use your leftover bags?
Leave your idea on Mr Mcklinky... we'll see how many there are.
Sandi

2 comments:

Char said...

I use it as a trash bag and a kitty pan liner. And if I can't use them up, I take them to Publix for recycling.

Miss Mustard Seed said...

I love using my grocery bags for a variety of things. When I'm out of latex gloves, I'll use one to protect my hands when I'm staining.

Related Posts with Thumbnails