Sandi is blogging from the WhistleStop Cafe kitchen. It's all about good home cooking; food, family and fun. Thousands of posts . . .

~In the south and around the world.



Saturday, October 24, 2009

Photo Hunt~ Tied

The photohunt for this week is 'tied'.
Here I sit in Rome... waiting on my ride to Montisi.
My poppy scarf is tied on my bag... in case we stop by any churches along the way.

Don't forget to join our Escape to Tuscany fan page on Facebook, we'll post lots of photos!

Happy hunting y'all
Sandi

5 comments:

Annie said...

Happy travel memories and a great take on the theme! Have a nice weekend.

Carol Murdock said...

I'm a green as a green tomato Sandi!! Have fun anyway! HA!

marta said...

Great idea! I love the colors on the scarf.

barb cabot said...

I wish I had a poppy scarf like that. Love your take on it. Nice memories.

Char said...

green with envy here - beautiful scarf

hope you have a great time

Related Posts with Thumbnails