Sandi is blogging from the WhistleStop Cafe kitchen. It's all about good home cooking; food, family and fun. Thousands of posts . . .

~In the south and around the world.



Thursday, February 05, 2009

Go Red!

Just a reminder that tomorrow is Go Red for Women Day. Feb 6 has been chosen as the American Heart Association's day to recognise heart disease in women.

Check out their National Wear Red Day campaign and add your support.
Also...
*know your numbers
*eat baked not fried
*choose to move not sit
*be empowered
*show your support by wearing RED
Thanks y'all,
Sandi

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I posted a Go Red post too :) I love the cute picture of the 3 ladies in red. Great tips too!

2 Dogs said...

I didn't know about Go Red. I had on red today.

Becky said...

I didn't know tomorrow was wear red day or what it meant. I'll make a post about it, too.

barb cabot said...

I'm getting the red ready for tomorrow. Thanks Sandi for the reminder.

Sandi @the WhistleStop Cafe said...

Girasoli~ I'll have to check out your post.
Patti~ now you have to wear red again.
Becky~ now you know!
Barb~ I bet you look fabulous in red! We'll wear it with a big smile.

Anonymous said...

I'll be wearing red, eating red, drinking red and I already blogged about going red.

lululu said...

haha....so happen my pajama is red today.

Connie from Beverly Hills California said...

Yes, Friday is so important. Even though I am working at home I still have my red on. My Mom died very early with a heart attack. Had a great visit. Please stop by soon. Connie
thecottageloft.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails