Sandi is blogging from the WhistleStop Cafe kitchen. It's all about good home cooking; food, family and fun. Thousands of posts . . .

~In the south and around the world.



Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Daily posting in February


My Slow travel friends and I are all posting everyday in February. Thank goodness this is a short month.


There are about 30 of us... more than I will have time to visit everyday. I will try my best.


Now, if I can just find something worth blogging about~

Y'all stay tuned!

Sandi


5 comments:

Char said...

yeah! it will be fun - and a challenge is always good

Anonymous said...

It sounds like fun, but I don't think I could manage to come up with something every day. I'm only 21 posts away from 300. I'd like to hit that number by my blogiversary, March 6, but I'm not too hopeful.

Anonymous said...

There you go - this filled a day my friend! LOL

Anonymous said...

It is a lot of fun! My problem is not running out of topics, it's finding the time to write the entry.

Anonymous said...

My challenge is that I just don't think much of what I do or say is terribly interesting, so I know what you mean - thank goodness for the weekly soup thing!

Related Posts with Thumbnails