Sandi is blogging from the WhistleStop Cafe kitchen. It's all about good home cooking; food, family and fun. Thousands of posts . . .

~In the south and around the world.



Monday, February 02, 2009

Centerpiece of the Month ~ January


It is time for January's centerpieces of the month. I haven't had as many sent in this month, so had to do some trolling around the bloggy world.
I am sure there are some great centerpieces out there that I have probably missed... Y'all send them in !

Layla's Lettered Cottage is kicking off spring with some daffodils in the guest room. Layla is always simple, but perfect.
Between Naps on the Porch showed off a beautiful centerpiece on her porch... the very one she can nap on. I could sit a spell right there!

Picket's Place found something to replace those Christmas decorations on her kitchen table.
Pat at Back Porch Musing has posted a simple rooster on her kitchen table... It looks great to me! She posted this as a part of her Tuesday Tablescapes.
Rhoda at Southern Hospitality has been growing paperwhites, I can smell them from here.

My favorite of all is Just a Beach Kat. She made this creative centerpiece just for her superbowl party. That looks like a party to me!

What's on your table?

Y'all enjoy!

Sandi

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sandi...forgot about this. The end of January got here quicker than I thought it would and here we are 2nd of Feb already!!

Thanks so much for adding my rooster!

Anonymous said...

Love all of them. I think my favorite is the daffodils! They are just so yellow and beautiful!
Thanks for sharing this.

carolyn@simple~primitive~devotion said...

Those are all great, but I love Picket's and Back Porch Musings' the most because they are more to my taste. But gotta love the cooler idea! We don't drink alcohol, but that idea can be used in a lot of ways!
Have a great week!

Sandi @the WhistleStop Cafe said...

Pat~ I can always count on you for something fantastic.
Candi~ aren't Layla's daffodils perfect?
Carolyn~ If you saw Kat's post she had to order the empty bottles from their local spot. They aren't beer drinkers either!

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

They are all so beautiful!!! I am into Valentine,s Day right now....m.

Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality said...

Hey, thanks for showing off my paperwhites!

Sandi McBride said...

The simpler the better...lovely work here.
Sandi

Anonymous said...

I love the porch and everything on it at Between Naps on the Porch. It's my favorite!

I have one lonely candle on my dining room table. We also have our extra Television sitting on the end of the table. Does that count as a centerpiece...it is a focal point? :>)

Justabeachkat said...

Thanks Sandi for highlighting my Super Bowl centerpiece. It was a fun party. I wish you could have been here.

Hugs!
Kat

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

Some great ideas there!

Sherri said...

That beer bottle cooler centerpiece made me LAUGH! I could so use that here in this neck of the country woods!

Fifi Flowers said...

How FUN to be centerpiece of the month! It would be an honor!
ENJOY!
Fifi
BTW... I still owe you a surprise... email me your address!

Lori Lynn said...

Always one of my favorite posts of the month!
LL

Related Posts with Thumbnails