Sandi is blogging from the WhistleStop Cafe kitchen. It's all about good home cooking; food, family and fun. Thousands of posts . . .

~In the south and around the world.



Wednesday, February 25, 2009

All Tuckered Out!

I wanted to post a few pictures of my dognephew. Don't you know there are some dogs who are just so special. Tucker is one of those. He is a wheaten terrier~ such a fun breed!
He had his 9th birthday party while I was visiting. Cake, ice cream and dancing!
Tucker loves to walk... he will wear you out! I'm not sure who was walking who (whom?).

(This picture is obviously from the summer)There is nothing like a wheaten greetin.

I think we might need to hook up with our bloggy friends Miss Daisy and Crumpet. Don't y'all think?

Sandi

12 comments:

Missy said...

OMG I just want to hug him! What a big beautiful baby!

Lisa Pogue said...

He definitely invites hugs doesn't he? His coat looks so soft. What a beautiful dognephew, Happy Birthday.

Anonymous said...

Dognephew. Cute! I have a dognephew, too. But didn't realize that was what I was supposed to call him!

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

He is so sweet..m..

Anonymous said...

He looks so happy and I love the photo where he is all ready and waiting with the leash. :>)

Holledayz said...

Oh no we didn't! We posted the same pictures and event! Well it was a birthday! Now that I am "public" I will have to coordinate better. Do you want an 8 x 10 of that picture of you and your dognephew?

Sharon said...

Hi there! I've been peeking in your blog for quite a while now; just haven't let you know. I'm very familiar with the Whistle Stop Cafe part of the country and the blog name for sure caught my eye. I've really enjoyed your blog and recipes! But the dog is adorable!! I just love dogs but this is a breed I've never had any experience with. He looks like lots of fun! Till later - Sharon

Sandi McBride said...

He's a beauty, all right. Has he met Miss Daisy?
Sandi

Debra from Bungalow said...

So cute! I love doggies!
I haven't visited in a while and it was fun to see what you've been up to. Your sister's kitchen is gorgeous. I'm doing a little makeover in mine.

Anonymous said...

Glad to see Tucker got to have his cake and eat it, too!

Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

Your dog is a cutey. My Lab is in the "doghouse" today. I spent the morning cleaning up olive juice (see blog)

Anonymous said...

Sandy, love your dognephew! So cute and his name attracted my attention.

We had a dog named Tucker when I was growing up and living in Australia. He was an Australian silky terrier and we called him "Tucker Bag," which was from the song Waltzing Matilda.

Related Posts with Thumbnails