Sandi is blogging from the WhistleStop Cafe kitchen. It's all about good home cooking; food, family and fun. Thousands of posts . . .

~In the south and around the world.



Thursday, February 12, 2009

and the winner is...

I have put all the names into the hat to draw for our One World One Heart event. We had a total of 54 people leave comments. Thank you so much for stopping by the cafe and I hope y'all will come back again, and again.
The whole idea of this worldwide bloggy event is to visit new blogs and to meet new people. I have traveled around the world, there are some fabulous blogs out there!

Now for our giveaway~
I drew the name out of my new sun hat... The winner is Melissa! She has not one, but two blogs The Land of Foo and Mixing it up in the Land of Foo is her cooking blog. I took a quick peek, and can't wait to spend some time in the land of Foo.

I will put a gift box full of WhistleStop goodies in the mail as soon as I get her address.
Thanks y'all for playing,
Sandi

4 comments:

Char said...

yay! congrats Foo

Missy said...

WooHoo I am doing a happy dance! Thanks so much! I have emailed you my address.

carolyn@simple~primitive~devotion said...

Congrats to the winner!

And have a great weekend!

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

WooHooFoo! Congratulations!

Related Posts with Thumbnails