Sandi is blogging from the WhistleStop Cafe kitchen. It's all about good home cooking; food, family and fun. Thousands of posts . . .

~In the south and around the world.



Tuesday, February 10, 2009

2 days left...






Y'all know that I have been taking part in the One World One Heart bloggy event this year, along with 911 other crafty bloggers.




This year I am giving away a box of WhistleStop goodies... A cookbook~ signed by the author:-) A box of WhistleStop Chili mix.
Some Fried Green Tomato batter mix.
An Apple Crisp for dessert.
...and whatever other treats I can find in the warehouse.

My Giveaway was posted on January 19th. For some reason (in spite of a multitude of emails to Lisa) I never made it to the main list... but I am still going to follow the rules.

The winner will be announced on Thursday. I will pull the name out of a hat at noon on Feb 12th. You have until then to post a comment HERE.

Now, I'm off to get my name on some of the other lists.
Sandi

3 comments:

Sandi @the WhistleStop Cafe said...

DON'T POST HERE
for the giveaway!
Go to my original link.

nanny said...

LOL .....thanks

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

Ahhh I was very blessed to win a box of WhistleStop goodies...so I will not (much as I WANT to) be a piggy and enter.

Just stoppin' by to say "hey ya'll" and see what you've been up to.

(())
http://www.TheScentedCottage.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails