Sandi is blogging from the WhistleStop Cafe kitchen. It's all about good home cooking; food, family and fun. Thousands of posts . . .

~In the south and around the world.



Thursday, March 04, 2010

Thrifty... a Taxing problem

I was lucky and found these cute big clothes-pins at TX Maxx~ piled on the markdown shelf for $3 each. This one was a pink paisley... not something that would match much in our house.


Bill is always looking for a way to get organized, and this looked like just the thing.
I added my favorite chalk board paint.
Now he is really in business.
We all need to be a little more thrifty this time of year.
I'm linking up with Leigh from Bloggeritaville, lets see what Thrifty treasures every one else is showing! The Nester is also having a chalk paint party~ now that sounds like fun!
Y'all enjoy~
Sandi

5 comments:

candi said...

Neat, thrifty and creative is a winning combination. Cute pin.

Jerry said...

BAH - I don't wnat to think about taxes!

Char said...

what a cute repurposing idea

Sandi @the WhistleStop Cafe said...

Candi~ all 3 in one!
Jerry~ I don't either... I said it was for Bill.
Char~ See with the chalk paint I can also change it to shopping list, or travel plans...

girasoli said...

Great idea! AND thanks for the reminder to get working on my taxes.

Related Posts with Thumbnails