Sandi is blogging from the WhistleStop Cafe kitchen. It's all about good home cooking; food, family and fun. Thousands of posts . . .

~In the south and around the world.



Friday, March 19, 2010

Friday's Favorite ♥Linky Party♥

It's Friday~ time for a party.

Lets have a Linky Party.

Y'all share your Friday's Favorites... anything goes.
My favorite this Friday has to be the daffodils that are popping up in the yard.
I ♥ anything that comes back year after year, and puts such a smile on my face.
Now what is your Favorite?
Y'all link up~
Sandi

6 comments:

Kathy @ Sweet Up-North Mornings... said...

Love your Daffies my friend!
They are such faithful flowers arn't they...so happy, and fearless....especially when snow can fall on their little heads .
Have a great weekend!
xoxo~Kathy @ Sweet Up-North Mornings...

Simona Carini said...

I love daffodils too! They bloom in our garden faithfully, year after year, bringing joy with their lively color. Happy Friday!

koralee said...

I adore your daffodils my friend..nothing says " Hello it's Spring" more than these yellow flowers. xoxo

Tanna said...

I'm late to the party, Sandi, but loved your idea to add the "treasures" I found Thursday! Happy first day of spring!! ~ Tanna

Palma said...

LOVE daffodils! They make me smile! Did you see my daffodil smilebox? See what you started?

kanishk said...

They are such faithful flowers arn't they...so happy,
home jobs without registration

Related Posts with Thumbnails