Sandi is blogging from the WhistleStop Cafe kitchen. It's all about good home cooking; food, family and fun. Thousands of posts . . .

~In the south and around the world.



Friday, March 12, 2010

Friday's Favorite ♥Linky Party♥

It is time for our Friday's Favorite Party. Everyone get's the chance to share their favorites.

When I am in search of something I know I can't find at the local Piggly Wiggly I head 'across town' to my favorite grocery store.
Whole Foods
I don't do my daily shopping there... but I love to spend some time wandering. I love the fresh tulips in the colors of spring.Just the place to go if you want piles of organic fruit and vegetables.
Where else will you see a display like this of Parmigiano Reggiano?
I wan't the only one who sat outside in the sunshine and enjoyed something cold to drink.
Now, y'all share your favorites... anything goes!
Sandi


7 comments:

Barbara said...

Sandi, I am ashamed to say I didn't know you sponsored a day...I will try to join you next Friday and will post about yuor special day.

Barbara

Sandi @the WhistleStop Cafe said...

Barbara~ We are just getting started, I'm just glad you are joining in the fun!

Monica said...

Mmmmmm!!!! Parmigiano Reggiano.....!!!!!!!
And those star-shaped cookies look pretty too!
Thanks for visiting :))
Monicax.

Jen @ My Kitchen Addiction said...

Thanks for stopping by my site! Funny that we both do Friday Favorites and even use similar graphics. Glad to have discovered your site. I look forward to reading more!

Maya @ Completely Coastal said...

I would love to have a Whole Foods near by! I wouldn't do my daily shopping there either, but go there for the experience and special foods.

Simona Carini said...

I'll do my best to join the party this Friday. Who doesn't need a party by the time Friday rolls around?

girasoli said...

Whole Foods finally opened up in Hawaii a little more than a year ago. It is definitely my favorite grocery store!

Related Posts with Thumbnails