Sandi is blogging from the WhistleStop Cafe kitchen. It's all about good home cooking; food, family and fun. Thousands of posts . . .

~In the south and around the world.



Monday, March 01, 2010

March Madness

Happy March~ this is one of my favorite months because I know that spring is just around the corner.
The daffodils and forsythia are starting to bloom.
Time to cut back those Crepe Myrtles~ or as it is also known in our neighborhood crepe murder. Everyone is doing it.
In this month of March we are planning to post everyday... thus March Madness. I'll be showing bathroom drawers by the end of the month.
I'll start with our empty nest.
Y'all enjoy!
Sandi

5 comments:

Annie said...

Crepe murder, that is too funny! I need to go out and "murder" mine. Happy March Madness!

Mari said...

Welcome Spring! We have no blooms yet, but the sun is shining today!

Lisa Pogue said...

Looking forward to spring and all the Crepe Myrtles I can handle!!

Anonymous said...

No blooms yet in my neck of the woods. Glad to hear that spring is right around your corner!
Sheri

Auntie Cake said...

Oh Sandi, I am so wishing I was able to be cutting back things right along with you! We still have about three feet of snow on the ground, and March is our snowiest month so spring is coming, but not soon enough!

For sure Harry was looking and I am sure, singing, right to you! That must have been a fun night. Lucky you, the last fun thing I got to do alone with my husband was go to the grocery store. Not that that't not fun but.... I would take a night like you had!

Have a great night!
Kate

Related Posts with Thumbnails