Sandi is blogging from the WhistleStop Cafe kitchen. It's all about good home cooking; food, family and fun. Thousands of posts . . .

~In the south and around the world.



Thursday, March 25, 2010

RoadTrip!

What is it about the coast?~ the sound of the waves, the clean ocean breezes. It refreshes the soul.
We need a little refreshment.


It'll be a sad/happy weekend.
I'll have my laptop~ if I have time for bloggin.
Y'all don't forget our ♥Friday's Favorites♥ Linky Party tomorrow.
Come by for a cupcake.
Sandi

4 comments:

Char said...

have fun!

Elz said...

Oh no, I hope it is not too sad. The beach always renews my soul.

Justabeachkat said...

Coming my way? FYI...we're leaving in the morning for a quick trip to Jackson (party for Bree and Jay) but we'll be home on Sunday. If you do come here, give me a call. If not, have fun wherever you go.

Hugs!
Kat

Nishant said...

These look good!
home jobs india

Related Posts with Thumbnails