Sandi is blogging from the WhistleStop Cafe kitchen. It's all about good home cooking; food, family and fun. Thousands of posts . . .

~In the south and around the world.



Monday, March 15, 2010

Luck of the Irish

I love St Patrick's Day... It must be my Irish blood.
I was looking back through old posts and found some great Irish sayings. I guess I was on a roll last year. These are worth a second peak!
Strength
Sight
Blessings
An Old Celtic Blessing
May the blessing of light be on you—
light without and light within.
May the blessed sunlight shine on you
and warm your heart
till it glows like a great peat fire.

Sláinte y'all!
Sandi

5 comments:

Tanna said...

Amen, Sandi!! Happy St. Patrick's Day to you, too!

Tanna said...

Okay, lol. Sandi, I just came back again... because I was looking for the smoky shrimp grits. LOL!

SavoringTime in the Kitchen said...

Irish sayings are some of the best! Happy St. Patrick's Day to you!

Sandi @the WhistleStop Cafe said...

Noni~ that was a mess up. Those grits are coming... but I have to make them first:-)
Savoring~ Thanks for stopping by!

kayerj said...

so funny, I think I'll have to borrow that. Happy St. Patricks day to you--

Related Posts with Thumbnails