Sandi is blogging from the WhistleStop Cafe kitchen. It's all about good home cooking; food, family and fun. Thousands of posts . . .

~In the south and around the world.



Friday, December 31, 2010

Friday's Favorites ~ Top 10 for 2010

Everyone has been sharing their favorite Top 10. I decided to join right in ~but then came the debate... Top 10 projects? Top 10 trips? or Top 10 recipes!
Here are my favorites for the year~~
10. Pecan Tassies
9. Smokey Shrimp and Grits

8. Summer Slaw
7. Lemon Meringue Cupcakes 6. Butternut Squash Risotto

5. Guiness Stew 4. Buffalo Wing Dip
3. Red Velvet Cupcakes
2. Citrus Salmon 1. Limoncello
What are your favorites today?
Y'all join in and share your linky love~

Sandi

7 comments:

Bo said...

I'm really going to have to try making some limoncello. Great post...I can remember most of them.

Dar said...

My, that shrimp, lemon meringue cupcakes and limoncello look like a great party tonight...Happy 2011! Your recipes are 2die4!
BlessYourHeart

SavoringTime in the Kitchen said...

Great idea to do a Top 10! I love lemon and those lemon meringue cupcakes sounds delicious!

Happy New Year to you!

Marguerite said...

Hi Sandi and Bill, I'm over from Bo's and I just love your blog and am your latest follower! Thanks for the great party and recipes! Happy New Year!

Char said...

yum!! happy new year!

my favorites would be: wings, steak, roasted peppers and goat cheese, lemon ice box pie, chicken parm, grilled asparagus

Monica said...

Just popped in to wish you a fantastic 2011, dear Sandi! Thanks for being there, for your support and always nice words to me!
Monica x.

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

Hi Sandi!

Sorry I'm linking up so late ...too much new year's celebration going on here ...lol!

Do you make Hoppin John for new year's or do you make the Italian good luck lentils? My lentil soup is simmering now!

Happy 2011!

Related Posts with Thumbnails