Sandi is blogging from the WhistleStop Cafe kitchen. It's all about good home cooking; food, family and fun. Thousands of posts . . .

~In the south and around the world.



Friday, December 03, 2010

Friday's Favorites

This is my absolute Fav this friday~ I almost hate to let the secret out...This is that cabin at the lake we rented last weekend...
It is not far from Auburn and Birmingham.
The decor is kind of country-quirky-chic and we loved it. There is room for everyone! Here is the link to the the King's Cove ~y'all just don't take every weekend! I'm hoping to go back soon to sit by that cozy fireplace, or maybe spend a summer evening on the porch.

Now, I need to get busy with those Christmas decorations!
What is your favorite today?
Y'all join in~

Sandi

10 comments:

pam said...

Looks like a great place.

nanny said...

What a great getaway spot.....wish I lived closer.....

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

Hi Sandi!

It's such a busy time of the year isn't it? I haven't even begun decorating as yet -- I've been shopping for gifts! It's my grandson's second birthday next week! :)

I love your lake house rental ..it looks so comfortable and roomy.

Char said...

looks totally cute!

Tanna said...

That looks like a great getaway spot! Glad you had a good stay!

bj said...

Wow...looks like a wonderful spot to get away. Love it.

I didn't know about your meme..is it every Friday? I'll surely link up as soon as I can. I have LOTS of favorites. :))
Also linking up to follow.
Come by to see me when you have time.
xo bj

barb cabot said...

Sandi thanks for sharing. It looks so cozy and wonderful. I know you had a great getaway!

A Tale of Two Cities said...

You guys must have had a fabulous time--what a great idea for a birthday surprise! I'm glad I got to see more photos of the inside!

Debi

Fifi Flowers said...

FUN to be part of YOUR Friday FUN!!!

Carla and Michael said...

WOW, my kind of place. I have to do some research. Would like to live there, lol.This would definately be an "All year" fav for us.
Thanks for providing us such an interesting blog party to visit.

Related Posts with Thumbnails