Sandi is blogging from the WhistleStop Cafe kitchen. It's all about good home cooking; food, family and fun. Thousands of posts . . .

~In the south and around the world.



Monday, December 27, 2010

Blue Monday~

We 'decked the halls' and had a wonderful Christmas. I spent a lot of the weekend cooking (so y'all will have some recipes to share)
Yesterday afternoon I stretched out on the couch in the sunroom and closed my eyes... welcoming the sound of silence.
Now, of course, I am a little blue and missing the wonderful sound of laughter and chaos. That's what the holidays are all about!
Don't forget to check in at Smiling Sally for more blues.
y'all enjoy~
Sandi

7 comments:

SmilingSally said...

Now, we rest.

Happy Blue Monday and Happy 2011, Sandi.

The Glamorous Gourmet said...

Ahhhh, enjoy that silence! Happy Blue Monday:)

Donnie said...

I know it always seems sad when the family all leaves. MY hubby loves it but I prefer the chaos. Happy Blue Monday.

Sarah said...

Glad you are enjoying some relaxation. We spent a lazy day by a cozy fire on Sunday. Today, it's back to normal. ;-)
Happy Blue Monday! ~ Sarah

Chubskulit Rose said...

I have two of those star you have in your Christmas tree.. Nice!

Here's my Blue Monday post, hope you can drop by.. happy holidays

LV said...

I kinda felt blue today too. I am glad it is all over. Relax and take time for yourself.

Tanna said...

The silence is a blessing and a curse! LOL! I still have family in, so still waiting on my moments of silence. Enjoy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails