Sandi is blogging from the WhistleStop Cafe kitchen. It's all about good home cooking; food, family and fun. Thousands of posts . . .

~In the south and around the world.



Monday, May 28, 2012

Traveling Tuesdays ~ Photos!

Well . . . I had good intentions of posting lots of photos.
But ~ It is another beautiful day in Tuscany. 
With slow internet.
I'll save my thousands of photos until I get home.
Next stop Amalfi~
Y'all enjoy the ride~
Sandi
*for those of you who played the linky with me . . . you'll notice I no longer have the subscription*
We can still travel together.
Leave a comment and we'll visit!

2 comments:

Annie Jeffries said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Annie Jeffries said...

Tuscany. Now Amalfi?? I'm swooning. I figure as long as I still have a pulse, there is hope that I may see these places someday. In the meantime, I look forward to enjoy your wonderful pictures when you return.

Related Posts with Thumbnails