Sandi is blogging from the WhistleStop Cafe kitchen. It's all about good home cooking; food, family and fun. Thousands of posts . . .

~In the south and around the world.



Tuesday, May 01, 2012

Traveling Tuesdays ~ Cesare the Coppersmith

One of the things I look forward to on our trips to Montepulciano, is our visit to Cesare Mazzetti the Coppersmith. 
He is such an artist. The copper products they sell in their shop are hand made. . . unbelievable! Just to visit his shop is a delight, and our friend and tour guide Pino takes us there. He and Cesare are old friends, and it is fun to watch them chatter back and forth.
I cherish the pieces that I have.

A visit to his shop is the highlight of our day. To see these pieces being welded together . . . just waiting for me to decide which one to take home.

Y'all enjoy the ride~
Sandi
*for those of you who played the linky with me . . . you'll notice I no longer have the subscription*
We can still travel together.
Leave a comment and we'll visit!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Cesare's work. I am happy to have a number of his pieces - such a talented artist!

Related Posts with Thumbnails