Sandi is blogging from the WhistleStop Cafe kitchen. It's all about good home cooking; food, family and fun. Thousands of posts . . .

~In the south and around the world.



Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Traveling Tuesday ~ Countdown!

This is a special Traveling Tuesday . . .
Because I am packing!
When it comes to fitting it all in a suitcase ~ I am a huge Zip-Loc fan ~ everything goes into gallon sized bags, then I squish the air out. I will fit everything for a month into one small(ish) suitcase.
This is my most favorite carry- on because it fits right under the seat in front of me.
I have my 'stuff'  ~ and I have a place for my feet on the long flight.
I'll be blogging along the way, I hope y'all will be traveling with me.

Y'all enjoy the ride~
Sandi
*for those of you who played the linky with me . . . you'll notice I no longer have the subscription*
We can still travel together.
Leave a comment and we'll visit!

3 comments:

fourkidsmom said...

Sandy, can't wait to see you pictures.

Valerie Harrison (bellini) said...

I don't have to tell you to enjoy yourself Sandi!!!!!!!

Fifi Flowers said...

Ooooh LOVE inspiring travel photos... Have a FABuLOUS time!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails