Sandi is blogging from the WhistleStop Cafe kitchen. It's all about good home cooking; food, family and fun. Thousands of posts . . .

~In the south and around the world.



Tuesday, May 08, 2012

Traveling Tuesdays ~ Countdown!

I am on the countdown for my Great Escape to Italy  ~ Y'all will have to follow along.
I will do my best to blog along the way ~
that is always easier said than done.
This year it is . . .
Rome ~ where I plan to sit right here and enjoy a glass of wine.
Florence ~ where David is waiting for me . . .
Tuscany ~ where I plan to search out the poppy fields.
and Amalfi ~ where I will enjoy my share of Limoncello.
Y'all enjoy the ride~
Sandi
*for those of you who played the linky with me  . . .  you'll notice I no longer have the subscription*

We can still travel together.
Leave a comment and we'll visit!

3 comments:

A Tale of Two Cities said...

I know anticipation is half the fun. It's bound to be an amazing trip, and I can't wait to see all the blogs that will be a result of your fun.

sandrac said...

Looks like you have some great plans. See you soon!

Monica said...

Have fun!
xo

Related Posts with Thumbnails