Sandi is blogging from the WhistleStop Cafe kitchen. It's all about good home cooking; food, family and fun. Thousands of posts . . .

~In the south and around the world.



Sunday, May 20, 2012

Florence~

I am taking the train today to Florence.
I hope to get to Giovanni's by lunch .   .   . I  better be on the ball.
Mario will welcome me at the Hotel Burchianti ~ and maybe a spritz across the street.
Florence is such a fabulous city
. . . Especially after the pace of Rome.
I have lots of photos to share. I will do that once I get home and have time to blog.
I know y'all will understand.
Ciao~
Sandi

2 comments:

Tanna said...

Oh, I wish I could join you and then talk you into dinner at Acqua al 2. LOVE that little place!! Enjoy. I'm travelling along vicariously! blessings ~ tanna

Alexa said...

Can't believe I missed this post. I love Giovanni Latini and wouldn't think of going to Florence without having a meal at his elegant new(ish) place! Looks like you're having a fab time—lucky you.

Related Posts with Thumbnails