Sandi is blogging from the WhistleStop Cafe kitchen. It's all about good home cooking; food, family and fun. Thousands of posts . . .

~In the south and around the world.



Friday, March 04, 2011

Friday's Favorites ~ ♥ ~

OMG ~ Do I have to much on my plate?
. . . and I am not talking Fried Chicken and Mashed Potatoes.

I totally forgot about this being Friday.

Thank you ♥BJ♥ at Sweet Nothings for the reminder!

What y'all don't know, is that in addition to being Mrs. WhistleStop~ I work not one, but two jobs. We are in the midst of planning this wedding and I don't even know what day of the week it is.

I'm counting on my bloggy friends for favorites today.
Y'all are my friday's favorites !
join in the Linky Party~

Sandi
and now Mr Linky is on the fritz~I'm not the only one having a bad day!

10 comments:

Char said...

i wish i had chicken and mashed potatoes! *smile*

hope you're having fun in all the plannin'

bj said...

O, sweet lady, I was glad to hear from you...scared something was wrong. No problem about forgetting. I do it more than I will ever tell. :)))

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

Thanks for hosting and I hope you have a great weekend.

Blessings,
Linda

Naturegirl said...

Oh Sandy I've not had lunch yet and have returned from a hike...man could I chow down w/ chicken and mashed!
BTW I just scrolled down to your "God's rocks"..special gifts I'd say..I found another on my hike today! Nice to catch up w/ you sweet lady!

barb cabot said...

Thankfully it's all good stuff but I can imagine what a tizzy the MOB would be in. I'm taking mental notes as someday that will be my role. Mmmmmthe sound of mashed potatoes and fried chicken sure was a teaser! Have a good Friday dear Sandi and stay calm. It's all gonna be just fine.

Julie@beingRUBY said...

Hi Sandi
Thanks for including me in your fun... what a sweetie you are.. especially since I've been stuck off in never never land these past few weeks and only just now visiting you...

I can imagine how busy you are with wedding plans.. My brother is a wedding photographer and last weekend the whole bridal party came down with food poisoning the morning before the wedding.. so I'd say confusion is everywhere these days. hehehe

Hope you have a lovely weekend.. and thanks again for your kind comments and visits. ciao xxxx Julie

Mari said...

That's way too busy - to the point of overwhelming! I hope you get to sit and relax a little this weekend!

Justabeachkat said...

After planning our daughter's wedding recently, I totally understand what you're going through. Take deep breaths sweet friend. It's going to be perfect.

Hugs,
Kat

Tanna said...

Girl, I know just what you mean about not knowing what day it is!! LOL! You are among my favs too!

Anonymous said...

good heavens. Poor yourself a mug of breakfast wine and relax. it will get done. Repeat.

Related Posts with Thumbnails