Sandi is blogging from the WhistleStop Cafe kitchen. It's all about good home cooking; food, family and fun. Thousands of posts . . .

~In the south and around the world.



Monday, March 14, 2011

Blue Monday

Its Blue Monday~

I have another blue project to show off... It is a good thing the wedding colors are shades of Blue! This has kept me in Blue posts for a while.


These are the cutest shawls! I have done one for each of the bridesmaids and for the beautiful bride. I think they should help to fight off the chill of an April night on the beach.

The pattern is one that I found in a book... It is a shawl that has buttons on the arms which will turn it into a shrug. I did it in a cotton baby yarn that is light blue with shots of shimmery white. I used seashell buttons that are just perfect.

~Don't you think?

I will be sure to get pictures of the girls in them . . . another Blue Monday post :-)

Don't forget to check in at Smiling Sally for more blues.
y'all enjoy~
Sandi

11 comments:

Candy said...

Been gone from BLue Monday too long...love the peek at the shawls and can't wait to see the girls lined up. Happy times in your camp.
Blessings ;-)

SmilingSally said...

Oh, wow, Sandi . . . you did these?

Happy Blue Monday, you talented wonder.

Tanna said...

Oh, my gosh, Sandi!! I love them! I can't wait to see them on the girls! We need you to share the pattern and yarn info!! Please, please!

Wanda Metcalf said...

very pretty. I am sure the bride will be proud to have your handmade touch in her wedding!

Lesley said...

What a lovely, original idea.

Mari said...

I really like it! Nice job - can't wait to see them on.

nanny said...

So very pretty....they are going to look beautiful in these shawls, and such a wonderful keepsake!

LV said...

You did a beautiful job on these shawls. I am sure the girls will appreciate and enjoy your time and work.

Char said...

what beautiful gifts for them to treasure!

koralee said...

Oh my this is lovely...I adore the sweet buttons. Hugs.

Simple Daisy said...

Wow....those are so pretty!!!!
What a lucky bride:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails