Sandi is blogging from the WhistleStop Cafe kitchen. It's all about good home cooking; food, family and fun. Thousands of posts . . .

~In the south and around the world.



Monday, August 09, 2010

PalmaBella's Italy

I am lucky to have so many wonderful friends... Wonderful friends who love to cook, love to eat, love to have fun, and love Italy!
Another of my good friends is hosting a trip to Bologna in 2011.
PalmaBella's Italy is a small group tour hosted by Palma and Brad.

I spent a week hanging out with Palma in Bologna this past June... and I can promise~ this trip will be fabulous!
Palma knows all the best places to eat and to sit back and experience the Italian lifestyle.
What a better way to spend a vacation?
Here are Palma, Jerry and I with happy smiles in Bologna.
Ciao y'all~
Sandi

9 comments:

nanny said...

I love your vacations!!

ali said...

bon journo y'all! that does look like a fabulous vacation, i would love to join you guys.

ali said...

bon journo y'all! that does look like a fabulous vacation, i would love to join you guys.

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

I can't wait to re-visit Italy one day soon! It's been way too long.

Justabeachkat said...

I would love love love to go,
but the funds are low
woe woe woe


(How's that for a poem? lol)

Hugs,
Kat

Joanne said...

That looks like such a fun vacation! Friends + Italy = an awesome time.

Tanna said...

Good friends like that are impossible to beat!

Lorraine said...

Looks like a wonderful trip. I am a little jealous...okay a lot:)

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

Amazing!

Related Posts with Thumbnails