Sandi is blogging from the WhistleStop Cafe kitchen. It's all about good home cooking; food, family and fun. Thousands of posts . . .

~In the south and around the world.



Sunday, August 01, 2010

A little Virus

I've come down with a little virus that has brought a screeching halt to my blogging. 
Actually my laptop has come down with the virus.
#/$*#\/! (can I say that?)
If so then ~%&/#**#^!
I have my fingers crossed that I haven't just lost a bacoodle of pictures! There is a lot of Virtual Supper Club, and Pomodori e Vino photos that haven't been backed up. Just think of all those calories if I have to do it all again.
Bless My Heart
Sandi

11 comments:

A Tale of Two Cities said...

Sandi,
Hope it sorts itself out and a cure is quick in coming. It's stressful having a sick computer!

Debi

Unknown said...

I do hope this is not catastrophic! I do understand since I feel like my entire life in on my laptop!

May it recover quickly!
KJ
SoCal

nanny said...

Good Luck....may it heal quickly!!!

Valerie Harrison (bellini) said...

I hope your computer gets well soon:D

Tanna said...

Here's to a quick cure!!

nancyhol said...

Yikes, Sandi, I am hoping that you can get this virus problem fixed.

baby crib said...

It is so sad to hear. I just wish that all your files can be recovered. Good Luck. I am sure that you can take that thing off.

Elz said...

A bacoodle, I like that word. I'm goi9ng to start using it. Fingers crossed that all will be retrievable.

Holledayz said...

Hey Sis, I have seen some funny things come through on Brooke's and those crazy cousin's emails...have just deleted them! Hope it works out!

Jerry said...

I feel your pain! If I can send you any photos of our time in Italy just let me know. Mind you, I promised Palma a set and haven't sent them either! ARGH I am the worst!

Justabeachkat said...

OH NO!

Hugs,
Kat

Related Posts with Thumbnails