Sandi is blogging from the WhistleStop Cafe kitchen. It's all about good home cooking; food, family and fun. Thousands of posts . . .

~In the south and around the world.



Monday, August 23, 2010

Blue Mondays

I have decided to join in some friends who are posting 'Blue Mondays'. What a better way to turn a Monday into a brilliantly blue day?
Like the memory of a baby blue vespa in Bologna.
Smiling Sally has been hosting this for a couple of years now. That sounds like a party I can join in.

Don't be blue y'all~
Sandi

8 comments:

SmilingSally said...

What a nice memory.

Happy Blue Monday, Sandi!

nanny said...

Wouldn't you love to be cruising around on it right now?

LV said...

That is what I need as gas is so expensive here. I cannot imagine an 80 year on that.

Char said...

vespas always make me smile

JEANNE said...

Hey, love the Vespa. I hope you don't drive it.HA! We do love our blues.
Hugs, Jeanne

Elz said...

Vespas definiely remind me of Europe. Hope your Monday was anything but blue!

Tanna said...

I've always thought I would enjoy a sky blue vespa! And, Italy to boot! Oh, my.

Ann said...

If I had the nerve to drive one, I would. Love the color on that Vespa.
Ann

Related Posts with Thumbnails