Sandi is blogging from the WhistleStop Cafe kitchen. It's all about good home cooking; food, family and fun. Thousands of posts . . .

~In the south and around the world.



Monday, May 30, 2011

Blue Monday!

This is a 'blue Monday' for me.
Of course, I'm glad to be home... but I am a little blue that I'm not waking to this view every morning.

...That I won't be eating this fresh proscuitto and melons...and that I won't be listening to the church bells in my favorite corner cafe.I have lot's and lot's of photos to organize. We'll be looking at pictures of Italy for a while!


Don't forget to check in at Smiling Sally for more blues.
y'all enjoy~
Sandi

9 comments:

Linda said...

Thanks for your post. Hey, I think it is safe to say, most of us won't be having that kind of day (lol.)--hey, everytime I come here, I mean to tell you, we have green tomatoes!!! Going to have fried green tomatoes today. Smiles and Blessings.

A Tale of Two Cities said...

Looking forward to even more pics of Italy coming soon. Enjoy your holiday....

Debi

bj said...

Can't wait to read about your marvelous trip. Italy !! I would love to go there someday.....:))

DeniseinVA said...

I can't wait to see all your Italian photos. It's always been a country I would like to visit one day. Your photos are fantastic!

DeniseinVA said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SmilingSally said...

Ah, but you do have your memories and these beautiful pictures!


Happy Blue Monday, Sandi.

Kim, USA said...

Love your photos! Looking forward to see more. Happy Monday!

Blue water

Jamie said...

What a trip you must have had. Your photos want me to visit Italy one day.

Barbara Rosenzweig said...

A terrific post! Hope to learn more about your trip.
Barb

Related Posts with Thumbnails