Sandi is blogging from the WhistleStop Cafe kitchen. It's all about good home cooking; food, family and fun. Thousands of posts . . .

~In the south and around the world.



Monday, May 02, 2011

Blue Monday~ I do Monday

Blue Mondays have become 'I do' mondays around here. They royal couple aren't the only ones looking at their wedding photos today.
Our wedding photos have come in!
I promise not to bore you with lots of traditional photos.

Unless you want :-)

Don't forget to check in at Smiling Sally for more blues.
y'all enjoy~
Sandi

9 comments:

Lina Thomlinson said...

I love these fun photos but I wouldn't mind seeing the more traditional ones either. You looked beautiful and I love the dress you chose. Gotta love your choice of footwear too. Much more comfy than high heels!

Mari said...

Love looking at these wedding pics! Everyone looks great!

Poppy @ With a Dash of Color said...

Hi Sandi, you make a very beautiful bride and I love the background setting and the bridesmaids in blue.. lovely! would love to see more!Thanks for visiting and for your sweet comment. Have a great week ahead!~Poppy

http://withadashofcolor.blogspot.com/

SmilingSally said...

What a lovely blue wedding! Thanks for sharing your blues.

Happy Blue Monday, Sandi.

barb cabot said...

Bring em all on! I love wedding photos and want to see as many as you can share!

A Tale of Two Cities said...

Looking forward to more peeks of your special day! It was such a lovely occasion...

Mel_Cole said...

What a beautiful occasion, a wedding. Nice blue motif.
Would love you to visit my Blue Monday page too.

La Petite Gallery said...

Love a wedding.
always a happy day

yvonne

Elz said...

Love the fllip flop shot! So cute, whimsical, and unexpected.

Related Posts with Thumbnails