Sandi is blogging from the WhistleStop Cafe kitchen. It's all about good home cooking; food, family and fun. Thousands of posts . . .

~In the south and around the world.



Friday, May 20, 2011

Friday's Favorites ~ Montisi

My favorite this week is simple~ the Tuscan village of Montisi
For those of you who have followed me for years, you know Montisi is the little villiage in Italy where I spend a week (or two) with . This quiet village is such a special place. A step back in time. With the sound of church bells.and an occasional buzzing 'ape'Ahhhh~ the music of Italy!
What is your ♥ today?
Y'all join in~

Sandi

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

and with great friends who drink all of your limoncella creama . . . ! LOL

Justabeachkat said...

Enjoy!

Hugs,
Kat

Becky said...

Sandi, so galad to see your Italy posts. It is one of our favourite places. You must be having such a wonderful time. My Friday Favourite today is Italian, too.

Lisa Pogue said...

I love that your pictures take me away to beautiful places!!!

barb cabot said...

I love thinking of you in Montisi! Enjoy every minute...need I really say that?

Related Posts with Thumbnails