Sandi is blogging from the WhistleStop Cafe kitchen. It's all about good home cooking; food, family and fun. Thousands of posts . . .

~In the south and around the world.



Saturday, May 07, 2011

Photohunt ~ Digital

The photohunt for this week is 'Digital'.


What did we do before we had cell phones that could take digital photos?We missed chances like this to capture a pic, without being to obvious.We spent the evening with Nick Saban at the Crimson Caravan.I was overwhelmed at the houndstooth...and the red elephants (no that is not me standing with Bill)I was busy snapping photos


Happy hunting y'all~
Sandi

1 comment:

YTSL said...

I still have a mobile phone that is sans camera. I want it that way -- and boy, it does seem harder and harder to come by! ;b

Related Posts with Thumbnails