Sandi is blogging from the WhistleStop Cafe kitchen. It's all about good home cooking; food, family and fun. Thousands of posts . . .

~In the south and around the world.



Friday, July 02, 2010

Friday's Favorites ♥Linky Party♥

I♥ Friday!
It is time to show off our Favorites.
My Favorite this time of year is the Red, White, and Blue. We have spent years in Perdido making family memories. It makes me sad to think of our beautiful beaches covered with oil. We'll still be supporting our Gulf Coast and will plan our beach trip later in the year.


This year there will be plenty of new memories in Boston!

Now, y'all share your ♥'s
Sandi




6 comments:

Karla said...

Thanks for the invite to join the party today! Your family is beautiful! Have a great time in Boston! Off to check out the other links! :)

~Karla @ It's The Little Things...

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

Thanks so much for hosting the party and the invite! Hope you have a FUN 4th!

Blessings,
Linda

Elz said...

Missed you today-but I love your favorite red, white, and blue.

It's Just Dottie said...

I am so sad about the oil spill.I live very low on the Texas Gulf Coast. My family has lived here for hundreds of years. Both of my grandparents were born on an island. This would break my Grandmother and Papa's heart and maybe mine!!
Dottie

A Tale of Two Cities said...

Have a great 4th of July weekend with your family. Sounds like Boston will be hopping!

Debi

Anonymous said...

I think I can see Brad's broken foot from here!
-Rob

Related Posts with Thumbnails