Sandi is blogging from the WhistleStop Cafe kitchen. It's all about good home cooking; food, family and fun. Thousands of posts . . .

~In the south and around the world.



Friday, July 09, 2010

Frid♥y's Favorites Linky P♥rty

I♥ Friday!
It is time for us to show off our Favorites.The hydrangeas have been beautiful this year. My friday fav this week is from the South Shore.
Now ... Don't forget our Cooking Light Cookbook GiveAway~ CLICK HERE to win!
Y'all share your ♥'s and join in the linky party!
Sandi


6 comments:

Elz said...

I love hydrangeas, they are my favorite flower.

Unknown said...

Thanks for the party invite! Hope you'll give this artichoke a try - it's really pretty simple.

Love your hydrangeas. Mine are browning in the hot weather :( Plus I don't dead-head them as much as I could.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Sandi for the heads up on your party!! I linked!!

I love hydrangeas and would love to get a few started here in Co- they are a bit iffy but I have seen a few around!

bee blessed
mary

Holledayz said...

Those look familiar! Love your new layout - very clean looking!

Tanna said...

Those hydrangeas are so beautiful! They are one of my favorite flowers, too.

Leanne said...

The hydrangeas are beautiful. They would look beautiful in my jars. Have a great week.

Related Posts with Thumbnails