Sandi is blogging from the WhistleStop Cafe kitchen. It's all about good home cooking; food, family and fun. Thousands of posts . . .

~In the south and around the world.



Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Somebody Stop Me!

I am hooked on this chalkboard paint... Somebody Stop me!

We just finished off another large container of coffee. They were piling up in the recycling bin... I thought there has to be something to do with these handy plastic containers.
Brilliant!
It even works for other clear plastic jars.
Now I can easily find anything in my pantry.

I'm linking to Leigh at bloggeritaville, for her Thrifty Thursday party. This is not only Super Thrifty.. it is recycling! Celebrate Earth Day!

Y'all don't forget to join us for our Friday's Favorite ♥Linky Party♥~
Sandi

9 comments:

barb cabot said...

I love it! So cute.

Cora said...

I love chalk board paint! It is awesome! So many creative things you can do with it!

nanny said...

Very organized pantry....can you come do mine? ha
Someone keeps cluttering mine.....

Sandi @the WhistleStop Cafe said...

Barb~ to do in your spare time :-)
Cora~ I keep coming up with new ideas... somebody stop me!
Nanny~ Believe me Bill is the super pantry organizer. I'm messy by nature!

Char said...

oh very cool - that's a great use for those coffee 'tins'

Bargain Decorating with Laurie said...

How clever and how organized! Great idea! I came over from Back Porch Musings. I didn't know about your Friday Favorites weekly event when I began "Favorite Things Saturday". I hope I haven't stepped on toes. I'll try to get my FTS posts up early enough to link with your Friday
Favs, if that's okay. laurie

Embellished Bayou said...

What a great idea, you made them so cute!

Palma said...

Very cute!

Justabeachkat said...

Good idea! I have an idea or two for the chalkboard paint, but no time right now for anything but wedding plans.

Hugs!
Kat

Related Posts with Thumbnails