Sandi is blogging from the WhistleStop Cafe kitchen. It's all about good home cooking; food, family and fun. Thousands of posts . . .

~In the south and around the world.



Sunday, April 25, 2010

Linky games

I was playing around with Mr Linky friday and managed to really mess up my Friday Favorites ♥Linky Party♥.
I decided to change to the thumbnail links rather than the basic line links.
~Changing boats in the middle of the stream is never a good idea! I finally got it fixed... now I am undecided as to which I like.
What's your opinion?Linky party~ yes, no, or what the heck is a linky party?
thumbnail links or line links?

Y'all leave a shout!
Sandi

4 comments:

Char said...

no preference! :)

Tanna said...

I admire your doing EITHER, Sandi! LOL! I like seeing the pictures on the thumbnails, but the titles didn't seem to fit too well. Even though I don't always remember or figure out how, I enjoy either one. =)

Sandi @the WhistleStop Cafe said...

Noni~ I think those thumbnails can be made larger... I'm a work in progress.
Char~ you are the bestest!

Sandi @the WhistleStop Cafe said...

Ela~ I'm looking forward to it! Thanks for playing.

Related Posts with Thumbnails