Sandi is blogging from the WhistleStop Cafe kitchen. It's all about good home cooking; food, family and fun. Thousands of posts . . .

~In the south and around the world.



Friday, January 16, 2009

Slimware in Leopard print

I bet you thought I was going to post photos of a recent trip to Victoria Secret...
Not that kind of leopard print.
What a great name!
Slimware is specially designed dishware for the portion confused.
These are melamine plates with portion sized designs.
.
So~ IF you do think that mac and cheese is a veggie... you will know what a veggie portion looks like.
Maybe this kind of slimware would get me into one of those leopard prints...
.
Chow y'all!
Sandi

10 comments:

Char said...

I've never heard of these...but the designs are gorgeous

"Hello... It's Me Again..." said...

Now why didn't I think of this? I could be a thin millionaire.... but I'm not either of the two.

They really are cute designs!

Cheryl Wray said...

These are awesome!! I love the designs!! (But if ate like three plates full, that would totally be defeating the point wouldn't it?)

Sandi @the WhistleStop Cafe said...

Char~ are the designs great?
Hello~ A thin millionaire? We'd have to do a reality show.
Cheryl~ I agree!

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

What a great idea! In "super size it" America I think we've forgotten what a normal serving size is. The dishes are pretty too!

Hugs, Pat

Dining Alone said...

What a great idea! My sister would love these.

Leigh said...

That is new to me. Very chic!

Leigh, Tales from Bloggeritaville
www.lbratina.blogspot.com

The Cottage In The Curve said...

Now how clever is that!

Kathy said...

Well that's a very clever and smart idea! Pretty, too. Why oh why can't I come up with one of those light bulb moment ideas and make a few million?!
XO...Kathy

justabeachkat said...

What a wonderful idea! Why didn't I think of something like this?!

Hugs!
Kat

Related Posts with Thumbnails