Sandi is blogging from the WhistleStop Cafe kitchen. It's all about good home cooking; food, family and fun. Thousands of posts . . .

~In the south and around the world.



Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Check out the condo...

We have always talked about buying a condo at the beach. I grew up in my family's place in Perdido, so my sister and I have such precious memories of spending long days at the beach. That place is long gone, but we still go back to the same area year after year.
We have never bought a condo... mostly because our lottery numbers haven't come in. (this may be changing this week~ I'll let y'all know!) We also like staying in a different place, it is always fun to see how these beautiful rentals are decorated.

Here are some photo's of the bright beachy place we staying in this time.

My favorite is that they have WiFi!! Have computer will travel.

The artwork was fantastic!

How cute is this?















You can check out the link I posted yesterday.
Now, I'm off to the beach. Then dinner at the Oyster Bar!
See y'all soon,
Sandi

13 comments:

"Hello... It's Me Again..." said...

I really, really, really want to pack and head that way to thaw out. We are having ice storms here in Oklahoma that aren't any fun. I vote for the beach getaway!

Sign me up, ha ha....

nanny said...

Same here in Arkansas! If you buy a condo and want to rent it,,,,,let us know

Sandi @the WhistleStop Cafe said...

Hello~ I see that you are sending that nasty stuff our way. Gee Thanks ;-)
Nanny~ That will only happen if those lottery numbers hit!

Char said...

what a cute place - the beach is my favorite place to be

Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality said...

What a cute place, Sandi! Hope ya'll are having fun if you're still down there. You know we love the beach.

2 Dogs said...

Oh! Have fun for me too.

barb cabot said...

I'm turning green Sandi! Have fun! Looks so pretty!

Justabeachkat said...

If there weather there is anything like it has been here for the last two days then I know you've been a happy girl. Just gorgeous. But...sigh, they're predicting rain for us tomorrow.

Enjoy!

Hugs!
Kat

The Split Pea Cottage said...

It is snowing here and I would love to be there with you! We need to start planning a summer trip ASAP and hopefully that will keep me sane throughout the winter!

Sally said...

Ooooo...I am *so* jealous! It's 2 degrees below zero right now and snow is (again) forcasted. We're supposed to get up to a whole 32 degrees by the end of the week. WooHoo! LOL

What a lovely place you have. Have fun at the beach and take a sun bath for me. xoxo

Sandi McBride said...

That picture at the top looks just like a picture I took at Myrtle Beach...on the dunes...too bad that these places are all priced out of my league, lol...the artwork is precious...
Sandi

Anonymous said...

That looks wonderful Sandi, I am sure you are enjoying it!

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

Oyster Bar is good.....have you tried Triggers-over the bridge and turn right.Its up a few miles (3?) on the left. They have some great lunch specials.

Related Posts with Thumbnails