Sandi is blogging from the WhistleStop Cafe kitchen. It's all about good home cooking; food, family and fun. Thousands of posts . . .

~In the south and around the world.



Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Spell It Out...

Have you noticed the '2008' that has been at the top of our blog? I put it on there to announce the New Year. I'm bored with it now... so I will change it out.

It is a program called spell it with flickr. Its a fun way to use numbers or letters. Pretty cool!
Y'all give it a try...

Bead Letter S A letter n D I

15 comments:

Jan said...

Hey Sandi! Thanks for the heads up! I'm gonna try this!

Jan

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

Tanks. That could be very useful....Mary

Carla said...

Hey, pretty cool. I'll have to check it out.

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

Love that! Thanks for the tip! And thank you for participating in my mosaic pig name giveaway!
Penny

Naturegirl said...

COOL!! NG

Gigi said...

This is the reason I love your site! Your always finding new fun stuff to do. Keep it up!

wanderlustandpixiedust said...

Sandi,
Thanks so much about your kind words about my dog. I miss him so much!

Would you believe that I never read any of Phillipa Gregory's books? I worked at Barnes & Noble for a short period and always planned on reading them someday...someday. So little time, so many books!

Val

Fran said...

Great idea! I had noticed, just so you know!

Fran

Unknown said...

I have this at the bottom of my blog, it is so cool. I like how yours looks also. Have a great weekend.

Sandi McBride said...

Hi Sandi, now that looks like fun...gonna have to try it out!
hugs
Sandi

Cakespy said...

My favorite things: typography and wasting time on the internet...ohhh addictive!

Tonja said...

I;ve used it and it is so fun to look at all the letters. I can't imagine finding all those different types and styles!

PAT said...

I like this Sandi! Thanks for the idea!

Pat

Sally said...

I wondered how you did that! Thanks Sandi!!

Diana LaMarre said...

That looks like fun. I will have to go check it out. Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails