Sandi is blogging from the WhistleStop Cafe kitchen. It's all about good home cooking; food, family and fun. Thousands of posts . . .

~In the south and around the world.



Saturday, September 22, 2007

More Novels

Lisa at Champaign Taste, and Simone at Briciole have posted the roundup for Novel Taste. There were some great entries. Little Women, Chocolat, Alice's Adventures in Wonderland, and many many more. I need to introduce myself to Inspector Salvo Mantalbano, a series of novels for food lovers. Check them all out! What a lot of fun.

This would also be the perfect time to wish Fannie Flagg a Happy Birthday! We're her biggest fans.
Y'all have a good weekend. We're off to watch the Marching Southerners!
Sandi



3 comments:

Sophie Honeysuckle said...

Hope you have a fun weekend! P.S wish I had a relative to visit in the States!!

dot said...

I don't believe I've ever read Alice in Wonderland. I'm sure it was read aloud in school but I could follow the story better if I read it myself. Maybe I will do that soon!

Sandi @the WhistleStop Cafe said...

Sophie~ It is nice! I can visit whenever I want. Unfortunately I can't afford whenever I want!
Dot~ I thought it was just ME!

Related Posts with Thumbnails