Sandi is blogging from the WhistleStop Cafe kitchen. It's all about good home cooking; food, family and fun. Thousands of posts . . .

~In the south and around the world.



Tuesday, June 05, 2012

Traveling Tuesday ~ tracing my steps across Italy

It's Traveling Tuesday.
The bad (and the good) news is that I almost let it slip me by.
It is always good news when life is so busy that you miss a bloggy post.
I know y'all are anxious for a few photos of my trip to Bella Italia.
I purposely made an effort to record my steps across Italy.
Literally . . . In Rome and in Vatican City.
At the symbol of Florence

At the Cathedral of Pienza ~ I've learned whenever you see the OPA, it means it was built with the pope's money

Relaxing on the Mediterranean.
and climbing hundreds of steps in Positano. . .
Just to relax on my little balcony with these fabulous views.
I promise there are many more pictures to come!
Y'all enjoy the ride~
Sandi
*for those of you who played the linky with me . . . you'll notice I no longer have the subscription*
We can still travel together.
Leave a comment and we'll visit!

2 comments:

Valerie Harrison (bellini) said...

I am still dreaming and you're living the dream Sandi.

A Tale of Two Cities said...

Sounds like you all had a fabulous time!

Related Posts with Thumbnails