Sandi is blogging from the WhistleStop Cafe kitchen. It's all about good home cooking; food, family and fun. Thousands of posts . . .

~In the south and around the world.



Monday, June 18, 2012

Blue Monday ~ A Biking Couple

I recently got a special request for a wedding couple . . . but this one was really unique.

They met and fell in Love while riding bikes ~

So the bride wanted a cake topper that was dressed in their cycling gear. She sent me photos of them dressed in blue shirts and black biking shorts. He is wearing his ever-present LiveStrong bracelet.

It was a challenge to make the helmets while adding a bit of a wedding touch to hers.

I think I did it!

What do y'all think?
Of course I have lots of other examples of Custom Wedding Cake Toppers in my ETSYshop Gimme Some Sugar ~ click on over.

Don't forget to check in at Smiling Sally for more blues.
y'all enjoy~
Sandi

10 comments:

Jackie/Jake said...

I think they are absolutely adorable!!

SmilingSally said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SmilingSally said...

I'm getting old, Sandi; please forgive me. I love this creative wedding couple. Thanks for sharing your blues.

Happy Blue Monday, Sandi.

John McElveen said...

YOU I IT!!!

Great job,

J

chubskulit said...

Wow, you are very crafty! I am now your follower.


PS. Would you mind following my new blog, where my BLUE post is? Thank you in advance!

Rose

Kim, USA said...

Hehehe that is cute!

Kim,USA

eJoops said...

Beautiful!

A little bit of blue, have a great week ahead!

Joy said...

Very neat cake topper. My son is very into cycling too. Happy Monday!

Annesphamily said...

That is a cute blue wedding couple! You have a wonderful talented and creative heart! Have a terrific week!

Leah H. said...

Indeed, unique and they're both wearing BLUE!

Visiting for Blue Monday- hope you can stop by..

http://www.cassandrasminicorner.com/2012/06/flamingo-balloon-blues.html

Related Posts with Thumbnails