Sandi is blogging from the WhistleStop Cafe kitchen. It's all about good home cooking; food, family and fun. Thousands of posts . . .

~In the south and around the world.



Saturday, June 09, 2012

PhotoHunt ~ Clean

The photohunt for this week is 'clean'.
Luckily, I was able to find these beautiful carciofini being cleaned at the market in campo fiori.
This man took his job very seriously. . .
and was quick as could be with his knife and lemon.
Making these artichokes ready for Carciofi alla Romana.
Check for all the other Clean Photos on The Saturday PhotoHunt
Happy Hunting y'all~
Sandi

6 comments:

Carver said...

I love artichokes. Great shots for the theme.

Luna Miranda said...

beautiful artichokes.

Vicki said...

I have never seen them in such abundance. Quite intruiging that someone was cleaning them at the marketplace

http://hindmarsh-island.com/?p=694

MaR said...

I love artichokes!!! never saw them being cleaned at the market, great choice for "clean". Happy weekend

Anonymous said...

I could use some of that assistance around here when I make arichokes!!!

Janiss - Eagle Rock Scenes said...

Mmmm, I love artichokes! And I rarely eat them - I must bring home a few next time I go to the market!

Related Posts with Thumbnails