Sandi is blogging from the WhistleStop Cafe kitchen. It's all about good home cooking; food, family and fun. Thousands of posts . . .

~In the south and around the world.



Friday, April 08, 2011

Friday's Favorites ~ We are!

What does it take to throw a beautiful wedding at the beach? When there is not a lot of Money?
I can tell you exactly what it takes . . .Friends and family who are willing to do what ever it takes . . . to fill sand buckets and find greenery~
To keep me smiling~To remind us of who we are~

and to share in our special moments.
They are Friday Favorites for sure
What is your favorite today?

Y'all join in~

Sandi


8 comments:

Tanna said...

Sandi, looks like the wedding was just PERFECT! I still want to see the shrugs and a pattern. ;) blesings ~ tanna

Elz said...

Great friends make life so much easier, and make big celebrations sweeter, don't they? Congratulations again, looks like it was a great weekend.

Stitchfork said...

Family, friends, wedding, beach - doesn't get any better!
xo Cathy

bj said...

What a FUN wedding. Congratulations.
Thanks so much for hosting this fun time.

nanny said...

How wonderful to have such great friends and family. The wedding sounds just perfect.

Holledayz said...

OMG could you have posted a more flattering picture ...next wedding I am deleting pictures before you leave.
The work you did to "pick up the pieces" and put on a show was incredible ...a Mother's love is powerful!

Sandi @the WhistleStop Cafe said...

Hollydayze~ I love that picture of you. There is nothing like a sister's love and support.

A Tale of Two Cities said...

I have so enjoyed getting little peeks of the wedding in your last posts. My niece is getting married next month and I'm loving helping her and my sister with the details. It's a real treat! I know your dear ones enjoyed every minute of the weekend.

Related Posts with Thumbnails