Sandi is blogging from the WhistleStop Cafe kitchen. It's all about good home cooking; food, family and fun. Thousands of posts . . .

~In the south and around the world.



Monday, April 11, 2011

Blue Monday ~ Let them eat cake!

Happy Blue Monday! I wanted to share the photos of the fabulous wedding cake...
The Cake Topper was absolutely precious on top of the cake. The white dots were just the right touch with a pretty blue ribbon. I must say the bakery at Publix in Orange Beach could not have been more wonderful. Of course this little crowd would have been happy with just a slice of wedding cake...


Don't forget to check in at Smiling Sally for more blues.

y'all enjoy~

Sandi

6 comments:

Mari said...

It's just perfect!

SmilingSally said...

WOW! I did not know that Publix could do this. How great is that?

Happy Blue Monday!

Be sure to check out my book giveaway, Sandi.

Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy said...

That is beautiful! I love the blue trim. The cake looks too pretty to eat, but I'd still like to have a bit of it.

Happy Blue Monday!

Kathy M.

Gypsea Nurse said...

Publix? No way!
Happy Blue!
Smiles~
Cricket

Justabeachkat said...

Beautiful! Love the topper. Where did you find it?

Hugs,
Kat

Joyful said...

Beautiful. I wouldn't want to eat the cake. It is too nice ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails